To return to The Freedom Programme website, click here
Freedom Programme online course - click here
Where is the Freedom Programme? - click here

Saturday 22 October 2011

Do you want to tell your story?

I work very closely with Thelma who has written some excellent articles on domestic abuse and the Freedom Programme. If you want to have your story told you can contact her.

Thelma Etim

Freelance Journalist

Co-editor, Women's Views on News

www.womensviewsonnews.org
Sent from my iPhone 07958567416
Thelma says:

I have 18 years experience as a news and current affairs journalist in print and online - which includes eight years writing for the BBC News website.
I am interested in writing in-depth news features/ features for newspapers and magazines about women who have suffered abuse.
In some cases, it is possible to remain anonymous but most magazines usually want pictures so you must be prepared to be photographed as well.
I look forward to hearing from you.